Pages

9/4/09

Daydreaming of the Tropics...

It's cold and drizzly in Portland today. Surf Camp in Costa Rica is on my mind. This is my daily routine:

- Wake up with the sun rise
- Enjoy fresh mango, banana, avocado, eggs and local coffee
- Surf all morning
- Eat fresh fish tacos and fruit juice
- Swim with my sweetheart
- Nap in the hammock
- Surf until sunset
- Eat amazing seafood
- Dance with my amigos until drenched
- Sleep hard until dawn

These are the earrings I'd wear non-stop, along with a selection of bikinis, flipflops and a pair of galoshes.
  
Let's do a fashion photoshoot in the tropics someday. Who wants to come along?

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/04/2009

    I want to come along! that costa rica trip has always seemed really nice!
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moi aussi! Pour scuba!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani - That would be lovely!

    Hobbs - How about an underwater photoshoot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete